Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New guy - Neighbor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neighbor
Silver Member
Silver Member
Neighbor

Male
Number of posts : 82
Animal Crossing Town Name : Lainach
Favorite Quote : bow-WOW
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP: 5

New guy - Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: New guy - Neighbor   New guy - Neighbor EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:58 am

Hello everybody!

I am Neighbor, although my real name is Robin. I am from Holland. The problem is just I moved to Austria and have the GERMAN animal crossing!

Now the AC business.
I had AC for the gamecube. I liked the game and AC: WW came out. I had no DS. -.-
So I wanted AC: CF for my Wii, and voila, I got it for christmas. My town name is Lainach (same as the place where I live!) and I aldeary paid the first expansion (photo comes) . Shampoodle made my hair look like that of my granny, and I discovered the city. I got really nice people in town.

My museum is full of fish (I catched aldeary 1/3 of all fish) and some fossils are also in it.

Btw, I got no WiFi so I can't connect. Crying or Very sad

German animal crossing:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New guy - Neighbor Ruu_0012
Resetti greets me nice the first time.
Translation: ??? (Final phrase everytime you see Resetti)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all have a good time on the Kingdom!

Greetz, your neighbor
Back to top Go down
Dr.Shrunk
~The Creator~
~The Creator~
Dr.Shrunk

Male
Number of posts : 66
Animal Crossing Town Name : Clermont
Favorite Quote : ''If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man.'' Edward D. Morrison
Friend Code : 1891-5241-3353
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Game Stats
GP: 0

New guy - Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy - Neighbor   New guy - Neighbor EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:30 am

Welcome to T.A.C.K! So since you moved from Germany to Austria does that mean that your still learning English, because you don't seem to type in a broken English. Anywho, welcome aboard, and nice picture. If you want to talk to me I can be reached by the chat on the main page or MSN Messenger(Windows Live). Also, why can't you connect to the Wi-Fi, because if not having a router is the problem, you can always buy the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connector for about 40$, if you have the money. Glad to have you in The Animal Crossing Kingdom, Neighbor.

Edit: My friend figured out the translation. "Und jetzt, ZIEH LEINE!" translates to "And now, GO AWAY!"

Last edited by Dr.Shrunk on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animalcrosskingdom.forumotion.net
Mr.Resetti
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr.Resetti

Male
Number of posts : 134

Game Stats
GP:

New guy - Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy - Neighbor   New guy - Neighbor EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:22 am

welcome to the site neighbor.
Back to top Go down
Neighbor
Silver Member
Silver Member
Neighbor

Male
Number of posts : 82
Animal Crossing Town Name : Lainach
Favorite Quote : bow-WOW

Game Stats
GP: 5

New guy - Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy - Neighbor   New guy - Neighbor EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 am

Lol, I just found out you write Neighbour with a U.

Yes, I still learn English (what do you mean with broken english?) but in germany are no dutch games, so I played english. Razz
See the post in Fortune telling section for the Wi-Fi info.
Thanks for the nice greetings! I greet back!

Greetz, your neighbour
Back to top Go down
Dr.Shrunk
~The Creator~
~The Creator~
Dr.Shrunk

Male
Number of posts : 66
Animal Crossing Town Name : Clermont
Favorite Quote : ''If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man.'' Edward D. Morrison
Friend Code : 1891-5241-3353

Game Stats
GP: 0

New guy - Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy - Neighbor   New guy - Neighbor EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:26 am

Broken-English means you know English, but not fluently. You only have a little bit of Broken English.
Back to top Go down
https://animalcrosskingdom.forumotion.net
Mr.Resetti
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr.Resetti

Male
Number of posts : 134

Game Stats
GP:

New guy - Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy - Neighbor   New guy - Neighbor EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 pm

i have broken spanish mhmm
Back to top Go down
Rayman 1110
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rayman 1110

Male
Number of posts : 189
Animal Crossing Town Name : Bosler
Favorite Quote : Life can be hard...deal with it -Rayman 1110
Friend Code : 0001-7310-9358

Game Stats
GP:

New guy - Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy - Neighbor   New guy - Neighbor EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:28 pm

lol the other day when I talked to u i thought u said u lived in Australia not austria lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy - Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy - Neighbor   New guy - Neighbor Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy - Neighbor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom :: ~The Animal Crossing Kingdom~ :: Meet Your Neighbors-
Jump to: