Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wouldn't it be awesome if all the stores upgraded?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SparklySundae
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum

Female
Number of posts : 297
Animal Crossing Town Name : Kyro
Friend Code : 0345-3662-8037
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Game Stats
GP: 3

PostSubject: Wouldn't it be awesome if all the stores upgraded?   Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:38 am

So, I was thinking while playing the game, how awesome the game would be if all the stores and buildings upgraded once you spent a certain amount of money there. It would give you something to look foreward to. Think about it, if the Marquee upgraded into this opera theater looking thing, how much funner would that make the game? Or if Gracie Grace upgraded to two floors or if Shampoodle upgraded to have more seats and you could get different hairstyles that you cant get now? That would make the game so much... funner. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neighbor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Male
Number of posts : 82
Animal Crossing Town Name : Lainach
Favorite Quote : bow-WOW
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP: 5

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it be awesome if all the stores upgraded?   Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:57 am

MORE upgrades?
You need a few years to buy one piece of furniture of GracieGrace, and when it upgrades it becomes just expansiver...
Shampoodle upgrade? PFRH! Pffft, hahahaha! More freakin' hairstyles a lá Shampoodle! Please not! All hairstiles are bad, and then MORE bad hairstyles.

I make such trainer cards also on requests!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 18

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it be awesome if all the stores upgraded?   Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:51 am

Yeah, that would be cool.....................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklySundae

Female

Game Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it be awesome if all the stores upgraded?   Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 am

Neighbor wrote:
MORE upgrades?
You need a few years to buy one piece of furniture of GracieGrace, and when it upgrades it becomes just expansiver...
Shampoodle upgrade? PFRH! Pffft, hahahaha! More freakin' hairstyles a lá Shampoodle! Please not! All hairstiles are bad, and then MORE bad hairstyles.

Maybe YOU need a few years to buy a piece of furniture from GracieGrace, but some other people dont! I just bought like 5 furniture items from there today. And as for you hating all the hairstyles from Shampoodle, I respect that thats a matter of personal opinion, but, Maybe if they added different ones, they wouldn't be as horrid... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 18

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it be awesome if all the stores upgraded?   Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:23 pm

SparklySundae wrote:
Neighbor wrote:
MORE upgrades?

Maybe YOU need a few years to buy a piece of furniture from GracieGrace, but some other people dont! I just bought like 5 furniture items from there today. And as for you hating all the hairstyles from Shampoodle, I respect that thats a matter of personal opinion, but, Maybe if they added different ones, they wouldn't be as horrid... Rolling Eyes

It would also be better if they let you choose it instead of it being random
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklySundae

Female

Game Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it be awesome if all the stores upgraded?   Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:48 pm

gohan wrote:
SparklySundae wrote:
Neighbor wrote:
MORE upgrades?

It would also be better if they let you choose it instead of it being random

Theres hair guides online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldn't it be awesome if all the stores upgraded?   

Back to top Go down

Wouldn't it be awesome if all the stores upgraded?
Page 1 of 1