Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvest
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Male
Number of posts : 25
Animal Crossing Town Name : New York
Friend Code : 1504-9819-6669-
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Game Stats
GP:

Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items Empty
PostSubject: Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items   Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:12 pm

2 Snow globes
They cannot be ordered in catalog

The Blue Ogre mask is extremely rare and from japan

Offers?

Trades done on weekends Smile

Also selling

Cannon
Green Pipe
Brick Block
Fire Flower
Coin
1 Up mushroom
Super mushroom
Back to top Go down
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member
gohan

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 18

Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items   Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Dude I'll take the Green Pipe, Super mushroom, and fire flower off your hands........I'll take those for 5,000 bells if its ok with you

10,000 bells for the mask, if its ok.

( tell me if im being too cheap)
Back to top Go down
Harvest
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Male
Number of posts : 25
Animal Crossing Town Name : New York
Friend Code : 1504-9819-6669-
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items   Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Yea thats kinda cheap but i was actually thinking of having a giveaway here with the mario items and one snowglobe.
Back to top Go down
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member
gohan

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 18

PostSubject: Re: Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items   Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:55 pm

r u sure? im trying to complete my collection.....
Back to top Go down
Manwithstr1

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items   Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 am

Hey are you still selling that orgre mask??
Back to top Go down
Dragon Lars
Dragon Lars

Male
Number of posts : 10
Animal Crossing Town Name : Starie
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items   Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Harvest wrote:
2 Snow globes
They cannot be ordered in catalog

The Blue Ogre mask is extremely rare and from japan

Offers?

Trades done on weekends Smile

Also selling

Cannon
Green Pipe
Brick Block
Fire Flower
Coin
1 Up mushroom
Super mushroom

ill take the mario items for 1,500 each
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items   Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to sell Snow Globes and Blue ogre mask(I forgot which regional event the Globes are)+Mario items
Page 1 of 1