Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Shrunk
~The Creator~
~The Creator~

Male
Number of posts : 66
Animal Crossing Town Name : Clermont
Favorite Quote : ''If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man.'' Edward D. Morrison
Friend Code : 1891-5241-3353
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Game Stats
GP: 0

PostSubject: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Your probably looking at the topic title and saying "What?". If I made the title "Everything you need to know about cataloging", less people would read it. Anyways, this is how it all began. I was at Gohan's town and I saw a master sword lying outside of his house. I picked it up to give it to him, and told him not to keep it outside or someone might steal it. I never found out why he had it outside, but anyways, I dropped the item near him and he picked it up. I left his town awhile after. A few hours later, I was looking through my catalog in my town, and I noticed that the Master Sword was in it! I never possessed that item, but simply picking it up added it to my catalog. I bought the Master Sword for a small price of bells, and it was delivered fast! This opened up my mind to new ideas, and eventually led to the creation of this topic.

How this topic works:

1. Please post any items/furniture/clothing that you have that others may like. Example: I have a chef hat if anyone wants to KT(kingdom touch) it.

2. Post requests for items/furniture/clothing that you are looking for. Example: Looking to KT(kingdom touch) an arwing!

Have fun and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animalcrosskingdom.forumotion.net
SparklySundae
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum

Female
Number of posts : 297
Animal Crossing Town Name : Kyro
Friend Code : 0345-3662-8037
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Game Stats
GP: 3

PostSubject: Re: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:17 pm

I love the idea of this topic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 18

PostSubject: Re: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Actually, I was about to put the mastersword in my house.......when you came in my town. So I dropped it outside my house and went to go get some fruit for you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayman 1110
Gold Member
Gold Member

Male
Number of posts : 189
Animal Crossing Town Name : Bosler
Favorite Quote : Life can be hard...deal with it -Rayman 1110
Friend Code : 0001-7310-9358
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:28 pm

im looking to KT any classic stuff

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   

Back to top Go down

~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom :: ~The Animal Crossing Kingdom~ :: The Trading Post-
Jump to: