Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Shrunk
~The Creator~
~The Creator~
Dr.Shrunk

Male
Number of posts : 66
Animal Crossing Town Name : Clermont
Favorite Quote : ''If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man.'' Edward D. Morrison
Friend Code : 1891-5241-3353
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Game Stats
GP: 0

~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Your probably looking at the topic title and saying "What?". If I made the title "Everything you need to know about cataloging", less people would read it. Anyways, this is how it all began. I was at Gohan's town and I saw a master sword lying outside of his house. I picked it up to give it to him, and told him not to keep it outside or someone might steal it. I never found out why he had it outside, but anyways, I dropped the item near him and he picked it up. I left his town awhile after. A few hours later, I was looking through my catalog in my town, and I noticed that the Master Sword was in it! I never possessed that item, but simply picking it up added it to my catalog. I bought the Master Sword for a small price of bells, and it was delivered fast! This opened up my mind to new ideas, and eventually led to the creation of this topic.

How this topic works:

1. Please post any items/furniture/clothing that you have that others may like. Example: I have a chef hat if anyone wants to KT(kingdom touch) it.

2. Post requests for items/furniture/clothing that you are looking for. Example: Looking to KT(kingdom touch) an arwing!

Have fun and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://animalcrosskingdom.forumotion.net
SparklySundae
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum
SparklySundae

Female
Number of posts : 297
Animal Crossing Town Name : Kyro
Friend Code : 0345-3662-8037
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Game Stats
GP: 3

PostSubject: Re: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:17 pm

I love the idea of this topic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member
gohan

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 18

PostSubject: Re: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Actually, I was about to put the mastersword in my house.......when you came in my town. So I dropped it outside my house and went to go get some fruit for you
Back to top Go down
Rayman 1110
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rayman 1110

Male
Number of posts : 189
Animal Crossing Town Name : Bosler
Favorite Quote : Life can be hard...deal with it -Rayman 1110
Friend Code : 0001-7310-9358
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~ EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:28 pm

im looking to KT any classic stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~   ~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Everything you need to know about Kingdom Touching~
Page 1 of 1