Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Urgent messege~

Go down 
+5
Dragon Lars
arekaa
gohan
Rayman 1110
Dr.Shrunk
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Shrunk
~The Creator~
~The Creator~
Dr.Shrunk

Male
Number of posts : 66
Animal Crossing Town Name : Clermont
Favorite Quote : ''If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man.'' Edward D. Morrison
Friend Code : 1891-5241-3353
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Game Stats
GP: 0

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:30 pm

It is a tough time for The Animal Crossing Kingdom. When The Animal Crossing Kingdom first started we got tons of members, and everyone was posting. Now things have changed. Less and less members are joining, and our top posters of the week reach a number of posts around 5. In the past we have had over 100 posts in a single week. This is unacceptable. I don't know what to do other than to remove the chat. That would cause people to become upset, and I don't want that. This forum has grown significantly and has many possibilities for a successful community. I am looking for a new person to take my place as the leader of The Animal Crossing Kingdom. I'm sorry to say but I hereby resign from my position. I am looking for someone to take my place.
To become the new leader, the people of The Animal Crossing Kingdom must vote for you. There will be a maximum of four candidates running for leader of The Animal Crossing Kingdom. To apply to be a candidate, please post a message asking to be candidate in this topic. Do not feel bad if you are not chosen as a candidate. If I do not allow you to be a candidate it means your either under the age of 14, does not possess leadership traits, has broken a rule, or has not posted enough.

Good luck candidates!
Back to top Go down
https://animalcrosskingdom.forumotion.net

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:55 pm

www.smashrealm.tk

It's not a brawl site it's a video game site for everybody.

Rayman joined there!

We have lot's of cool people.

We even make pictures and have a points system.

Join Today!!!
Back to top Go down
Rayman 1110
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rayman 1110

Male
Number of posts : 189
Animal Crossing Town Name : Bosler
Favorite Quote : Life can be hard...deal with it -Rayman 1110
Friend Code : 0001-7310-9358
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP:

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:39 pm

I'd like to nominate Gohan he is the only one capable of doing it with out destroying the site if he is not at least a candidate the site will fail and I will leave.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Shrunk
~The Creator~
~The Creator~
Dr.Shrunk

Male
Favorite Quote : ''If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man.'' Edward D. Morrison

Game Stats

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 am

I agree, Rayman. The only problem with having Gohan as the owner of The Animal Crossing Kingdom is that he is not active enough. I respect Gohan. He is a fantastic moderator, but lacks activity and creativity. I need someone with ideas to bring the website up from the grave. Gohan is more of the maintaining type. I plan on having him moderator, because I feel it suits him well. Gohan, if you were more active and had some great ideas, I'd vote for you. I will put Gohan as a candidate, though. It's your choice if you think he should be leader, I'm just stating my opinions.
Back to top Go down
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member
gohan

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 18

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:07 pm

I'm also not cutout as a leadership role. I would be a good one though, and I'm really active, I have just had alot of things to do in the past month......
Back to top Go down
arekaa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Female
Number of posts : 38
Animal Crossing Town Name : Narnia
Favorite Quote : name: Super
Friend Code : 4210-8140-3158
Registration date : 2009-01-19

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: ello votin..... leave me alonz   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:48 pm

i nominate ray...
Back to top Go down
Dr.Shrunk
~The Creator~
~The Creator~
Dr.Shrunk

Male

Game Stats

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:00 am

I'm sorry but Ray cannot be trusted anymore. I will not even put Ray as a candidate. I've lost trust in many good members of The Animal Crossing Kingdom, and he's one of them.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Lars
Dragon Lars

Male
Number of posts : 10
Animal Crossing Town Name : Starie
Registration date : 2009-01-25

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Let me run   ~Urgent messege~ EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:41 am

Can I run im responsible and will be online every day
Back to top Go down
Kacie
Kacie

Female
Number of posts : 5
Animal Crossing Town Name : Kokomo
Friend Code : 3394-7810-7783
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Game Stats
GP:

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: nomination   ~Urgent messege~ EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:57 am

I would like to nominate myself as leader.. you can trsut me..i'm not bad... i follow rules not break rules.. and i could help you out w/ a problem..just ask DR. SHRUNK Smile

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
SparklySundae
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum
SparklySundae

Female
Number of posts : 297
Animal Crossing Town Name : Kyro
Friend Code : 0345-3662-8037
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Game Stats
GP: 3

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Interesting. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
XDlinkDX
Spammer The PostingHog
Spammer The PostingHog

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-29

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 pm

*gasp* SHRUNK! Your irreplaceable! Please dont do this! We'll all miss you so much!
Back to top Go down
Neighbor
Silver Member
Silver Member
Neighbor

Male
Number of posts : 82
Animal Crossing Town Name : Lainach
Favorite Quote : bow-WOW
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP: 5

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 am

This isn't serious, isn't it. Noo, can't be. Stop this joke.

I moved to another place, so we had no internet for a long time. Now I come back and I see this. I can't elieve it came so far.
I'm sorry I was a dumass because I didn'say anything...

~Neighbor
Back to top Go down
arekaa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Female

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:27 pm

this site was good, really good. but shrunk wanted to keep expanding and couldn't please himself. as if making a new site was the solution? ? dumb ass him!
the drama started in the chat box, and now we have been deserted. who's even caring for the site now?

i don't understand why you guys followed him to the new site anyway. his attitude is never going to change,, he's probably going to leave that site too. leaving a trail of destruction behind him. soon you will catch on about it all.

destroying smashrealeam was wrong also. alot of people played there and was it really worth doing? getting even with a person that you don't even really know?
really, making enemies on internet is fun?? ya right....tell me the answer yes to that a thousand times and i know you will be lying each and every time you say it.

honestly, he is an over obsessed crazy!
Back to top Go down
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member
gohan

Male

Game Stats

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:26 pm

I agree, thats really sad. why cant you be happy? i mean, you had to go all the way to make me back to a normal member from a trial administrator, just to make me sad
Back to top Go down
arekaa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Female

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: wow,we're still alive!   ~Urgent messege~ EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:12 am

wow, people still play on this site? cool! well, do you know who is in charge of this place?
Back to top Go down
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member
gohan

Male

Game Stats

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:41 pm

No one really is, and i dont know who runs it.....All i know is that adam is trying to destroy everyone elses fun
Back to top Go down
arekaa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Female

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: ....   ~Urgent messege~ EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 pm

i don't know why he wastes his time.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Urgent messege~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Urgent messege~   ~Urgent messege~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Urgent messege~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom :: ~VERY URGENT! PLEASE READ~ :: READ THIS-
Jump to: