Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 did you ever notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goku454545
Bronze Member
Bronze Member


Male
Number of posts : 29
Age : 28
Animal Crossing Town Name : WestCity
Favorite Quote : 95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
Friend Code : 4983-9121-4211
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: did you ever notice   Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:06 am

when you go to the city and you talk to kapp'n dont push any buttons and he will start to whistle the songs he used to sing in the first animal crossing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayman 1110
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 189
Age : 23
Animal Crossing Town Name : Bosler
Favorite Quote : Life can be hard...deal with it -Rayman 1110
Friend Code : 0001-7310-9358
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:59 am

NO WAY!!!!!!!! must try now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Resetti
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 134
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:38 pm

Ill try it when i get it. Even tho i dunno the old songs either Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AshenWarLord
Gold Member
Gold Member


Male
Number of posts : 175
Age : 24
Animal Crossing Town Name : RoseHill
Friend Code : 1032-5484-7686
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 pm

that is cool. Find it by accident?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Resetti
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 134
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:44 pm

Is he some sort of singer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neighbor
Silver Member
Silver Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 82
Age : 21
Animal Crossing Town Name : Lainach
Favorite Quote : bow-WOW
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP: 5

PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:37 am

Kapp'n was once a catpain of a ship in AC for the gamecube, he brougth you to the isle. He always sang a song while riding... Arrr, good old times.

_________________

I make such trainer cards also on requests!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayman 1110
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 189
Age : 23
Animal Crossing Town Name : Bosler
Favorite Quote : Life can be hard...deal with it -Rayman 1110
Friend Code : 0001-7310-9358
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 pm

Neighbor wrote:
Kapp'n was once a catpain of a ship in AC for the gamecube, he brougth you to the isle. He always sang a song while riding... Arrr, good old times.
The good old days

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaku
Silver Member
Silver Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 104
Age : 28
Animal Crossing Town Name : Alloria
Friend Code : 1547-8788-3018
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Game Stats
GP: 15

PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:52 pm

He also whistles KK song if u leave it alone long enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 49
Age : 34
Animal Crossing Town Name : Geass
Favorite Quote : "If the king does not lead, how he expect his subordinates to follow"
Friend Code : 4940-9621-9685
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:57 pm

yeah I noticed that on my first trip to the city xD is pretty amazing the little details you can find =O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayman 1110
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 189
Age : 23
Animal Crossing Town Name : Bosler
Favorite Quote : Life can be hard...deal with it -Rayman 1110
Friend Code : 0001-7310-9358
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:41 pm

Isaku wrote:
He also whistles KK song if u leave it alone long enough.
lol kool

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: did you ever notice   

Back to top Go down
 
did you ever notice
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom :: ~The Animal Crossing Kingdom~ :: Off-Topic Island-
Jump to: