Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?

Go down 
+2
AshenWarLord
SparklySundae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SparklySundae
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum
SparklySundae

Female
Number of posts : 297
Animal Crossing Town Name : Kyro
Friend Code : 0345-3662-8037
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Game Stats
GP: 3

What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:16 pm

My favorite lines of furniture are:
1. The Princess Series.
2. The Regal Series.
3. The Pavé series
4. The Sweets series.

The Ones that are my least favorite are:
1.The Mario Theme
2.The Boxing Theme

And thats it, the other collections are alright I suppose. What's your favorite and least favorite collections?

confused
Back to top Go down
AshenWarLord
Gold Member
Gold Member

Male
Number of posts : 175
Animal Crossing Town Name : RoseHill
Friend Code : 1032-5484-7686
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Game Stats
GP:

What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Okay well I haven't seen very many series, but... I would probably like to see the Mario series and is the Pave series the one with the black and gold furniture? Because that looks pretty sweet.

But, one series I would hate is the Lovely series (of course) and the regal is okay but I wouldn't spend all my money on it.

OH! And if they still have it, I like the Blue series as well.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 82
Animal Crossing Town Name : Atlanta
Friend Code : 2664 6216 9585
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 2

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:40 pm

I like the astronaut theme, though I have no furniture from it =P
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Silver Member
Silver Member
Isaku

Male
Number of posts : 104
Animal Crossing Town Name : Alloria
Friend Code : 1547-8788-3018
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Game Stats
GP: 15

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 pm

My Faves are Modern and Regal. I also like the Robo set. I dont really kno wat my least fave is yet.
Back to top Go down
Litet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Litet

Female
Number of posts : 49
Animal Crossing Town Name : Geass
Favorite Quote : "If the king does not lead, how he expect his subordinates to follow"
Friend Code : 4940-9621-9685
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Game Stats
GP:

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:33 am

My favorite is Regal Series on wild world that was my house is them, so far I have nothing from that series xD
Back to top Go down
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member
gohan

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803

Game Stats
GP: 18

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Whats wrong with the mario series? thats my fave
Back to top Go down
SparklySundae
SparklySundae

Female

Game Stats

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:19 pm

gohan wrote:
Whats wrong with the mario series? thats my fave

I just don't like it. No
Back to top Go down
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member
gohan

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803

Game Stats
GP: 18

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:14 pm

I like the song the starman makes. Smile
Back to top Go down
SparklySundae
SparklySundae

Female

Game Stats

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:58 am

gohan wrote:
I like the song the starman makes. Smile

Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?   What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite furniture series' and What are your Least Favorite?
Page 1 of 1