Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SparklySundae
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum
SparklySundae

Female
Number of posts : 297
Animal Crossing Town Name : Kyro
Friend Code : 0345-3662-8037
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Game Stats
GP: 3

How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? Empty
PostSubject: How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions?   How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Well... I've had the same choice of emotions from the marquee for approx. 2 months now How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? Free-mad-smileys-264 . They're Love How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? Free-love-smileys-884, Happiness How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? Happy0032, Delight, and another one... And I'm really, really, really sick of them. So, I was just wondering how often Dr.Shrunk will teach new emotions???
Back to top Go down
gohan
Gold Member
Gold Member
gohan

Male
Number of posts : 203
Animal Crossing Town Name : Conyers
Favorite Quote : WASUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!
Friend Code : 1848-6181-2803
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 18

PostSubject: Re: How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions?   How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:02 pm

I thoguht he changed them every week.....but he didnt for me
Back to top Go down
Neighbor
Silver Member
Silver Member
Neighbor

Male
Number of posts : 82
Animal Crossing Town Name : Lainach
Favorite Quote : bow-WOW
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP: 5

PostSubject: Re: How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions?   How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:00 am

He changes every 2.400 Bells your spend on the Marquee I think. And after spending that many bells, it takes 2 days to change emotions.
Don't lay too much truth on it, it's just a small guess using my experience with the Marquee...

Last edited by Neighbor on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Back to top Go down
SparklySundae
SparklySundae

Female

Game Stats

PostSubject: Re: How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions?   How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Neighbor wrote:
He changes every 2.400 Bells your spend on the Marquee I think. And after spending that many bells, it takes 2 days to change emotions.
Don't lay too much truth on it, it's just a small guess using my experience with the Marquee...

I've already spent over that amount there. Its still not changing. Its really starting to make me mad. How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? Smiley-angry047
Back to top Go down
SparklySundae
SparklySundae

Female

Game Stats

PostSubject: Re: How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions?   How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:36 pm

My marquee is changing emotions now. I found out that if you TT the marquee's changes may be delayed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions?   How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Often Does The Marquee change The Emotions?
Page 1 of 1