Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~We need YOUR help in reaching 999,999,999 bells in The Animal Crossing Kingdom bank!~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Shrunk
~The Creator~
~The Creator~
Dr.Shrunk

Male
Number of posts : 66
Animal Crossing Town Name : Clermont
Favorite Quote : ''If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man.'' Edward D. Morrison
Friend Code : 1891-5241-3353
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Game Stats
GP: 0

~We need YOUR help in reaching 999,999,999 bells in The Animal Crossing Kingdom bank!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~We need YOUR help in reaching 999,999,999 bells in The Animal Crossing Kingdom bank!~   ~We need YOUR help in reaching 999,999,999 bells in The Animal Crossing Kingdom bank!~ EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:01 pm

I need everyone to give all of their bells to me, then I will time travel to earn interest from them until we have 999,999,999 bells. Once we reach this objective there will be a HUGE celebration. The top donators receive many exclusive prizes and special forum titles. We really need this objective to be met! The bank will be used for future events, I pledge not to use the money given to me from the donations for any selfish reason, but I will use the interest that I earn from it. The bank can only hold 999,999,999 bells, so of course I will be using some of it so I can earn more, but I will always be putting more bells into it. There is a progress meter on the homepage!
Back to top Go down
https://animalcrosskingdom.forumotion.net
Rayman 1110
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rayman 1110

Male
Number of posts : 189
Animal Crossing Town Name : Bosler
Favorite Quote : Life can be hard...deal with it -Rayman 1110
Friend Code : 0001-7310-9358
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP:

~We need YOUR help in reaching 999,999,999 bells in The Animal Crossing Kingdom bank!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~We need YOUR help in reaching 999,999,999 bells in The Animal Crossing Kingdom bank!~   ~We need YOUR help in reaching 999,999,999 bells in The Animal Crossing Kingdom bank!~ EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:41 pm

right now i have 100,000 bells I can give but i wanna turnip it so i can give more but if u'd rather have it now its all yours
Back to top Go down

~We need YOUR help in reaching 999,999,999 bells in The Animal Crossing Kingdom bank!~
Page 1 of 1