Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Pavé Pad.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SparklySundae
Person Who REALLY Wants Platinum
SparklySundae

Female
Number of posts : 297
Animal Crossing Town Name : Kyro
Friend Code : 0345-3662-8037
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Game Stats
GP: 3

My Pavé Pad. Empty
PostSubject: My Pavé Pad.   My Pavé Pad. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:54 pm

My house is on its 4th expansion or something. I can almost afford the next one... but anyway, My house has alot of Pavé stuff. (Pavé = the cross-dressing man peacock thing that comes for Festivale and wants candy in exchange for furniture.) I love the furniture. It's so pretty... Or a least I think so. But it's bright and gives me a headache. PLUS! Pavé furniture sells for a decent amount of money. It's like 20, 000 bells Nook will give you for a Pavé sofa.
Back to top Go down
Neighbor
Silver Member
Silver Member
Neighbor

Male
Number of posts : 82
Animal Crossing Town Name : Lainach
Favorite Quote : bow-WOW
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Stats
GP: 5

My Pavé Pad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pavé Pad.   My Pavé Pad. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:08 am

SparklySundae wrote:
My house is on its 4th expansion or something. I can almost afford the next one... but anyway, My house has alot of Pavé stuff. (Pavé = the cross-dressing man peacock thing that comes for Festivale and wants candy in exchange for furniture.) I love the furniture. It's so pretty... Or a least I think so. But it's bright and gives me a headache. PLUS! Pavé furniture sells for a decent amount of money. It's like 20, 000 bells Nook will give you for a Pavé sofa.

You mean Jack, the king of Halloween? Since when is orange bright Smile ?

Nice, Jack is easy to find, and his furni is $-making. Do you have all furni of his set?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 82
Animal Crossing Town Name : Atlanta
Friend Code : 2664 6216 9585
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Game Stats
GP: 2

My Pavé Pad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pavé Pad.   My Pavé Pad. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:03 pm

yeah, most of the holiday furniture is worth around 10k bells, so anytime you have the chance, load up on it.
Back to top Go down
SparklySundae
SparklySundae

Female
Number of posts : 297
Animal Crossing Town Name : Kyro
Friend Code : 0345-3662-8037
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Game Stats
GP: 3

My Pavé Pad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pavé Pad.   My Pavé Pad. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Neighbor wrote:
SparklySundae wrote:

You mean Jack, the king of Halloween? Since when is orange bright Smile ?

Nice, Jack is easy to find, and his furni is $-making. Do you have all furni of his set?

No, not Jack. I said Pave the cross-dresser. It gives out bright blue furniture. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get a peacock and a halloween thing mixed up. . And no I don't have all of the cross-dresser's furniture. I almost do, but I don't have the wall and like one other thing.

http://www.animal-crossing.com/cityfolk/calendar/ <----- look and you'll see Festivale. Festivale is the day that Pavé comes. My game is in March, thats why you probably thought I was talking about someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Pavé Pad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pavé Pad.   My Pavé Pad. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pavé Pad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom :: ~The Animal Crossing Kingdom~ :: Housing-
Jump to: