Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Animal Crossing Kingdom

A fun, free, no-ad forum strictly for Animal Crossing: City Folk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Animal Crossing Kingdom Law

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Shrunk
~The Creator~
~The Creator~
Dr.Shrunk

Male
Number of posts : 66
Animal Crossing Town Name : Clermont
Favorite Quote : ''If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man.'' Edward D. Morrison
Friend Code : 1891-5241-3353
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Game Stats
GP: 0

The Animal Crossing Kingdom Law Empty
PostSubject: The Animal Crossing Kingdom Law   The Animal Crossing Kingdom Law EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:11 pm

These are the rules that you agreed to follow when you signed up for the website. This is a reminder, so look back at these rules in case you forget.

Respect each other - Nobody likes being disrespected, and it will only make people want to mess up your town, so please be respectful.

Don't double post
- If you have something else to add, simply edit your post, that's why it's there =).

Don't underpost - Why would you join a forum that you don't participate in? If your going to leave the forum for any reason please inform me so I can remove your name from the memberlist. Also, after 30 days of no account activity, your account will be deleted. However, if you inform me that you are going out of town for a long time and will return, I can make an exception.

Don't spam nonsense, stay on topic
- Just don't spam, you can post as much as you want, as long as its helpful, but don't just spam nonsense. Stay on topic.

Thanks for reading the rules, it means you really do care about the Animal Crossing Kingdom, and I thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://animalcrosskingdom.forumotion.net

The Animal Crossing Kingdom Law
Page 1 of 1